Many people want to dive into the freelance world because of the flexibility it offers. However, because of the many freelance sites that exist, it makes them confused to choose the right freelance site.
This confusion generally arises because newbies freelancers are afraid of being cheated by clients who don't pay for their hard work. You don't want to put all your energy and time into a project, but in the end the client runs away.
However, you've come to the right place. In this article, we will provide a list of recommended international freelance sites that have been proven to be trustworthy. So you can calmly find clients and develop your freelance career. What are they?
- Simply Hired
What makes the above freelance sites reliable? We will provide an explanation below. Through this site, you can take a job from anywhere. Be it from outside the region or from abroad though.
The first international website on this list is Fiverr. Fiverr has a way of working that is actually the opposite of most existing freelance websites.
On other freelance sites, it is the client who makes the announcement looking for freelance workers. But on Fiverr, it's the freelancers who make the announcements looking for clients.
The system on Fiverr is certainly unique. Because, you don't have to bother to apply or promote on announcements that are opened by clients one by one. You just make an announcement and wait for your announcement to get the right client.
Fiverr also values the privacy of the users who use this site.
So, you don't have to be afraid of fraud or personal data leakage. Fiverr also uses a sophisticated data security system, so if you exchange files there is guaranteed security.
- Clients who are looking for you . So, you don't have to bother looking for clients here and there.
- Advanced security system . No need to worry about being scammed or having your personal data stolen.
Upwork is known as the largest freelance website in cyberspace with more than 12 million job seekers and three million clients there. With these incredible numbers, you can find lots of job opportunities here.
At Upwork, the payment system can be hourly or per project completed. Thus, providing flexibility to both job seekers and service seekers.
Upwork also provides various features that can support your freelance career journey. Call it like collaborative space and invoice creation.
- The biggest freelancing site . So you can find clients who need various kinds of work here.
- Flexible payment system . Can be hourly or per project, depending on the agreement.
- Freelance career support features . Like collaborative space and built-in invoice generator. So, this freelance website is very accommodating for beginner freelancers.
Almost similar to Upwork, Freelancer is also one of the best freelance sites with the highest number of users. Based on the report , there are more than 42 million job seekers and clients who use this Freelance site.
One thing that sets Freelancers apart from other freelance sites is that you are required to pay to become a member here.
However, take it easy. You are not told to pay right away, really. You are only required to pay after submitting eight proposals to service seekers.
- One of the biggest freelance websites. There are more than 42 million job seekers and clients.
- Free eight initial proposals (Free trial) . You can try this site out before deciding to buy permanently. This shows that this freelance website is suitable for beginners.
To become a member of PeoplePerHour does not require a dime.
However, the competition here can be said to be tougher than other freelance sites. Therefore, there is a rating system here which is useful for your promotional means to compete.
Well, because of the intense competition in PeoplePerHour, you don't expect to get big profits. Always set a fair price in order to compete with other users.
- No money needed for registration . You can directly register and use it.
- Rating system for promotions in order to compete.
Perhaps from the variety of jobs offered, SimplyHired occupies the top position. There are technology-themed jobs, administrative work, and even construction work.
In addition, SimplyHired also offers jobs from 24 different countries and provides a feature to search for jobs in a location closest to you. Very useful, right?
Read Also : How To Earn Money From Facebook In Pakistan 2022
SimplyHired is the best freelance site to offer both online and offline jobs. So if you don't find work on other freelance sites that match your skills, SimplyHired can be an alternative.
- The variety of jobs is huge , from technology to construction.
- Jobs from 24 different countries . Opportunities to get clients to be greater.
- Online and offline jobs are available . So it's an interesting alternative to getting a job compared to other freelance sites.
Since its founding in 2001, Guru has become one of the best freelance websites in the world.
At Guru, both job seekers and service seekers are required to create their own profiles. Only then after they match their respective profiles can work begin.
There's always a new job at Guru every day, so you have to visit this freelance site often to keep it up-to-date . You can also search for jobs by location, category or payment type (hourly or per project).
- Profile matching system . This system can minimize discrepancies with clients.
- New job every day.
- The job finder feature allows you to search for jobs by location, category, or payment type.
Which Freelance Site Is Your Target?
If you are just starting a freelance career, we recommend trying an amazing freelance website that is suitable for beginners. Such as fiver and upwork
Only after being familiar with the freelance world, you can register on international freelance sites to improve your skills and add to your portfolio. Well, after you are really an expert in the field you are involved in, you can try to join Toptal.
Also Try Blogging Platform : How To Make Money From Blogging 2022 [Special Guide]
We hope the 6 best international freelance sites above can help you get more clients. If you want your freelance career to grow further. do work constently.
Don't forget to click the subscribe button below to get tips about the internet directly to your email. Good luck with your freelance career, y'all!